Best quality Pork meat in Marbella
Pork is one of the most consumed in the world. Appears in recipes of all kinds of culinary traditions (except, of course, where pork is not consumed, for religious reasons), so we could say that the possible preparations encompass more than what a person can know, prepare or try in all its lifetime. This extensive repertoire gives many opportunities for the professional chef to offer dozens of preparations with pork in his restaurant. As they say, the pig takes advantage of everything, so there are alternatives of very different dishes, even for the same part of the cutting of the animal.
The great nutritional wealth of pork makes it a very suitable product for the consumption of the whole family. Due to its balanced energy content and its contribution of essential proteins, vitamins and minerals, it stands out as an ideal meat to be introduced into the weekly diet at any age. As noted in the book ‘Pork meat in nutrition and health’, it is advisable to eat pork about 3-4 times a week.
Being a lean meat, and being almost all the fat well located, each consumer can choose the cuts of pork that best suit their needs. The loin and tenderloin stand out, very tender and versatile pieces from which practically all visible fat can be separated with ease. Therefore, they are perfect for the diet of the athlete, who seeks above all proteins of high nutritional value with a minimum of saturated fats.
The benefits of pork are multiple and varied:
- During childhood, pork provides proteins necessary for the proper development of bones.
- It facilitates digestion and helps the normal functioning of the immune system.
- Contributes to the proper maintenance of oral health.
- During pregnancy and lactation, pork is ideal to help meet nutritional needs due to its protein, mineral and vitamin content.
- It regulates hormonal activity thanks to its vitamin B6 content.
- It helps maintain muscle mass and proper maintenance of bones.
- It is ideal for athletes for its protein content, in addition its contribution of vitamins of group B helps to reduce fatigue and fatigue and its minerals contribute to the functioning of the muscles.
- It is perfect for people with obesity as it increases the feeling of fullness.
- It provides vitality because it contains high doses of thiamine, necessary to assimilate carbohydrates in the body.
- Contrary to what is thought, it does not have so much fat. For every 100 grams of meat there is only 2.4 grams of saturated fat (less than 10% of what we can eat per day). The fats that it contributes are monounsaturated similar to those of olive oil.
Each one of the cuts of the pig has different particularities, reason why each piece is ideal for a certain type of preparation. What is beyond doubt is that this meat is perfect for the kitchen, since, practically, all parts of the pig can be eaten. Therefore, after cutting the pork, there is a whole universe of gastronomic possibilities.
The most common cuts of the pork are: sirloin steak, tenderloin steak, loin-stick and kidney-cutlets, hip, stifle, counter-top, needle, shoulder, knuckle, belly, ribs, white bacon, gill, legs, hands, tail, ears and nose. And within the denomination of the iberico pig the most common cuts are the Iberian Secret, Iberian Presa, Iberian Feather, Iberian pork cheek.
Do not hesitate to ask us about that cut or special piece that you want.
We should not forget about the many pork products, among which we highlight Ham, sausages, and many other derivatives that are part of our daily diet.
At the Corbacho butcher shop we have a wide variety of quality pork for the most demanding chefs:
Tender and juicy, it has a texture and flavor that satisfies all diners. A meat of low fat content and great price.
A delight of world cuisine. Raised in a paradise of dehesas full of holm oaks and acorns. It is a delicacy with intense flavor and fine streaks of fat.
PORK FOOD WITH CHESTNUTS, THE TASTE OF THE GALICIAN TRADITION
A 100% Galician meat, more veined, juicy and tasty, with a special touch that gives the chestnut. These are the characteristics that define the select range of a Galician meat company, from pigs fed with chestnuts and that since its launch on the market in 2012, has been a success among consumers.